pages

dimanche 30 mars 2014

Trop mimi

Saluuut ☺
On se retrouve encore pour un nouvel article trop mimi
Et aujourd'hui ca sera les bisous ♥

"If you wanna know if he loves you so, it's in his kiss." - Cher

Trop chou les toutous :D

"What was obviously important, was to kiss; not talk about it." - Peter St. John

“Then she was kissing him as she had never kissed him before." - J.K. Rowling

"In my life I doubt if I will ever forget the sensation of your lips against mine." - Novala Takemoto

“The sunlight claps the earth, and the moonbeams kiss the sea: what are all these kissings worth, if thou kiss not me?” - Percy Bysshe Shelley

"A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years." - Rupert Brooke

"He said that he loved me too, and then he kissed me." - The Crystals

"Give me a kiss to build a dream on." - Louis Armstrong

"Now a soft kiss - Aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss." - John Keats

"Because your kiss, your kiss, is on my list." - Hall & Oates

Lalou
Voilààà à bientôt ♥ ♥ ♥

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Lachez vos coms !!